November 23, 2015

"Song-ography, 'The Autumn Carnival' edition...


"You come around to the autumn carnival
It's glowing like a jack-o-lantern on the hill..."

-The Autumn Carnival (The Dandy Warhols)



"Autumn Carnival"
State College, Pennsylvania

The autumn colors are quickly morphing from vibrant jack-o-lantern to every shade of...brown? Well, I guess to every season turn, turn, turn (but..that's a song for another day).  It's hard to appreciate beiges and grays. But this year?  I'm gonna give it a shot.  Keep me in your thoughts! 

**********

Hello Tuesday.  Hello Song-ography.  Welcome back for another link up, where we mash up:

Song/Lyric + Photo(s) = Song-ography


EDIT:  Sorry, I completely overlooked the fact that next Tuesday is the first of the month which means....I have a challenge/prompt for you, should you decide to accept it!  Remember, it's completely voluntary.  But here it is...

"Trains and Winter Rains"
Enya

Looking forward to stopping by and seeing whatcha all have been up to.  I thank you for taking the time to do the same with moi! Keeping it short and simple this week.  Keeping in the spirit of Thanksgiving...THANK YOU!







(Join me on Tuesdays for Song-ography. Click on photo for a full description) 


11 comments:

  1. The colors of fall are hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I actually appreciated the last stage of color as it went brown a ton this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Autumn colours, sadly some recent storms have stripped our trees and all that lovely colour is now a soggy mess on the ground.

    Is there a song prompt for next week or are we free styling it again?

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANG! I posted this on Monday evening and saw that NEXT Monday was still in November. Didn't occur to me to look at TUESDAY! I will remedy the situation, thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Glorious, gorgeous Autumn...coming to an abrupt end. Sad! Onward we go! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours, Kathy! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! What beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely autumn colors! I've learned to appreciate the "less-colorful" shades but it's tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did find some vibrant color there! We had some trees turning last spring due to lack of water. But I am still able to find some red leaves here and there. Nothing like your area of the country for beauty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in your shot... wowza fall. We are full fledge into winter here so it is nice to see color in your shot. I really love your link-up... my goal is to join it next year.... like in five weeks ;-D Thanks for joining Life Thru the Lens, I enjoy having you link up.

    ReplyDelete